[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai CLE 2.9.0-b05 up on qa29.longsight.com

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Apr 24 13:11:03 PDT 2012

I saw that the UK beat us to the punch for the b05 and got the release up
on https://qa13-uk.sakaiproject.org/portal/ sometime last week, but this is
just a note that b05 is also up and running on  https://qa29.longsight.com/ .
It should be updated on other servers (like QA3) when convenient.

I'm testing a catalina.home/catalina.base split deployment on this server
that I plan to write up about if it works. Seems to have great advantages
for sites that run multiple instances of Sakai on one server or even those
that just want to keep their Sakai files more separate for upgrades of both
Sakai and tomcat. So send an email if anything seems super funky as it
might be related to that.