[WG: Sakai QA] Who runs qa3-us.sakaiproject.org:8086?

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Wed Oct 26 08:00:12 PDT 2011

I still need to update the tag since the first attempt has some issues, so I'll do that today and then see if that resolves any of the issues.
As far as conversion, is there profile2 sql in the main conversion script?  I see that there is a missing column: SHOW_ONLINE_STATUS
…but I haven't seen any sql that adds that.  I even looked back several releases…is it new?

Chris