[WG: Sakai QA] Who runs qa3-us.sakaiproject.org:8086?

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Tue Oct 25 17:15:17 PDT 2011

I do.  This instance has been upgraded for several versions, so its possible that some things are a bit wonky now.  As far as I know, I've run all the conversions that have been in each release.  I'll take a look through the logs when I get in in the morning to see about what tools may be broken.

Chris