[WG: Sakai QA] Release Management Call, 20 Jan 2011, 10 AM EST

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Wed Jan 19 11:19:27 PST 2011

Anthony and all:

I just wanted to clarify one item: the "bug bashes" organized by
Marist/rSmart are actually functional testing "fests" involving
functional testers, not classic bug fixing bashes involving
developers. We hope that this process will lead to better QA—tho
possibly more bugs to squash. Developers in the community are also
stepping up to help squash bugs found by this and other processes.

We just finished the intro webinar to orient new functional testers
and will soon have the recording published for others. You can track
the functional QA effort on its wiki home page:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.8+Test+Fest

- Nate