[WG: Sakai QA] Anyone have Conditional Release up and running?

Corey McGarrahan corey at rsmart.com
Wed Oct 27 10:20:52 PDT 2010

Alan, I'm not speaking about CR in relation to 2.8 exactly. We are trying to
push out our 2.7.1 and we pulled in a couple of fixes for CR but none of
them are actually working. We were hoping to offer it fully supported but as
it stands now we will not be turning on the functionality.

The issues certainly relate to 2.8 and I've created some manual and
automated scripts to test the functionality but with it being
mostly unusable I havent been able to finish them.

I have created a JIRA against the tool and its currently being looked at.
I'll update the page in Confluence today.

Corey

--
Corey Jack McGarrahan
rSmart