[WG: Sakai QA] 2.7: accessibility: new features

Richwine, Brian L brichwin at indiana.edu
Mon May 10 11:34:56 PDT 2010

Hello Anthony,

I did not mark any of these Jira items as "new". We think of these accessibility fixes as making the code behave as an adaptive technology user (like a screen reader user) expects or wishes it would. None of these Jira tickets involve changes that result in changing the user or help documentation.

In summary, these Jira tickets fixed various unlabeled form fields, improved required fields notification on several forms, added table summaries to several complex tables to help screen reader users understand the table's contents, and fixed various instances of ambiguous / non-unique label text.

-Brian