[WG: Sakai QA] 2.7.0: i18n, new features

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu May 6 12:53:39 PDT 2010

Beth, David, JFL et al--I'm reviewing new features for 2.7.  There are a number of i18n-related issues addressed for 2.7.  In Jira, most are flagged as bugs, some as tasks.  Nevertheless, please review the attached spreadsheet and let me know if any of the tickets listed below represent something new that should be highlighted in the release notes (just add a column and flag any relevant tickets as "new").  If you could return the spreadsheet to me by Monday, 10 May 2010, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,

Anthony