[WG: Sakai QA] Request for QA servers global change

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Thu Mar 25 08:30:48 PDT 2010

Maurer, Christopher Wayne wrote:

> I see this:
> https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/qa/trunk/sakai.properties
>
> But it hasn't been updated in about a year and a half.
> So I doubt anyone is using that as the base.

Actually, I am using a precursor to this file with various
"requested" changes that go back to 2.4/2.5.

For 2.7, I added these settings:

# per http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.sakai.qa/2955
#  MSGCNTR-179 /
msgcntr.sort.thread.update=true
#
# MSGCNTR-169 / Populates site with default forum/topic
forums.setDefault.forum=true

# per http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.sakai.qa/2963
#
# Set this to tell the ProfileManager to get it's data from Profile2.
# If left unset, any tools that use the ProfileManager from the
original profile tool (ie Roster)
# will continue to use the data from
org.sakaiproject.api.app.profile.LegacyProfileManager.
# So you must set this to enable the integrations.
#
profile.manager.integration.bean=org.sakaiproject.profile2.legacy.ProfileManager

# locale request from JFL (for b06)
locales = en_DEBUG, en_US, en_GB, en_AU, en_NZ, en_ZA, ja_JP,
ko_KR, nl_NL, zh_CN, zh_TW, es_ES, fr_CA, fr_FR, ca_ES, sv_SE,
ar, ru_RU, pt_PT, pt_BR, eu

As things pop up, I just keep updating.

Seth