[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai QA] QA Server Confusion

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Jan 13 07:59:57 PST 2010

If we went with a simple server information page then we could also
have a property like
server.details="<Some message>" where the server operator could put
this specific information that might not come up in the property pull
like:

server.details="Database is not UTF-8, Database is dropped weekly,
Server is running mysql 4.0"