[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai QA] QA Server Confusion

Berg, A.M. A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Tue Jan 12 22:52:11 PST 2010

Hi Beth,

Whoopes, thank you for your attention Beth. My mistake, qa1-nl is running 2-5-x-qa. I should of updated confluence. No doubt, David will do so today as well. I intend to move back to the 2-7 series as soon as the next tag is out. If anyone other QA admin has forgotten can they please update as well.

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam