[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] QA worksheets

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Thu Feb 18 00:24:07 PST 2010

Hi Dave,

If you have questions the distribution lists are very informative, the qa list sakai-qa and the dev list sakai-dev, the crowd is very knowledgeable and responsive.

Example test plans, selenium tests, provisioning web services and a little documentation, then try https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/qa/trunk/
Current QA information: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Home
2.7 Testing cycle: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/QA+Testers+Wall, http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.7.0+Changes
A number of indie projects have their own testing cycle, for example OSP: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/OSP+Test+Scripts
I wish to motivate the sharing of test plans, idea's and scripts through either confluence or Subversion as this allows for ease of reuse by others.

Further, I would recommend creating an account on Jira the bug reporting database and searching http://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Finally, if you have any central QA related questions you are more than welcome to contract me.

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam