[WG: Sakai QA] Supported Databases?

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Apr 19 11:54:55 PDT 2010

Hi Howard,

    I'm glad to hear that Adam will be looking into this issue, since
we don't have the means to debug it (please let me know if there are
any questions that the portfolio group might be able to help with).
When I stated that "we don't list DB2 as a supported database", I
should have given a reference -- I didn't see it listed on the Sakai
release page (http://source.sakaiproject.org/release).

Thanks,
- Beth