[WG: Sakai QA] QA Testing 2.6.1- Priority issues

Pete Peterson plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Thu Sep 24 12:10:52 PDT 2009

Greetings QA testers,

The Sakai 2.6.1 fixed issues, http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Sakai+QA+2.6.1, are categorized as Priority [Assignments, Chat, OSP, Samigo, Site-manage (site info)]  and Secondary [all the rest]. These issues have been tested prior to being merged into the branch, but we are hoping to verify these as many of these as possible prior to release.

We are hoping to re-test and verify as many of these issue as possible. Here are some guidance and helpful links:

1.       It is helpful to report a result ASAP, so others will not be working on the same jiras

2.       When reporting results on the site you must edit the child page; e.g., "Fixed Issues - Priority" is located here

3.       Test Instances - http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Test+Instances

4.       For now use QA2-US<http://qa2-us.sakaiproject.org:9090/portal> Columbia University for Sakai 2.6.1 testing (additional Sakai 2.6.1 servers will be coming online soon)

Thanks in advance for all the help and hard work,

Pete Peterson
QA Director, Sakai Foundation
plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Phone: +1-530-754-7259