[WG: Sakai QA] 2.5.x maintenance and Entity Broker

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Sep 8 08:48:53 PDT 2009

The EB 2.5.x branch pom <version> = 1.3.3.  Assuming the fixes are not
post-1.3.6 EB (the latest release) it might do well to bind the 2.5.x
branch to a known EB release like we now do with the Kernel (K1) for
2.6.   EB 1.3.6 is the latest and currently binds to pre-K1
dependencies) utilizing the deployer package that Aaron wrote for it.

Cheers,

Anth