[WG: Sakai QA] [Using Sakai] Forums slowness

Clay Fenlason khomotso at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:01:24 PDT 2009

Mathieu:

A few of the issues on your list have fixes in trunk, some of which
may be appropriate for being merged to 2.6.x if they can be verified
by QA. Some of them are also slated for a 2.7 release, while Forums is
itself marching toward an independent release in the next 6 weeks. I'd
like to take the opportunity, then, to call for active participation
in Forums QA, especially now. Pete or others in the QA group may have
thoughts or strategies for doing Forums performance testing, and we're
in a relatively good position to act on what that testing reveals.

~Clay