[WG: Sakai QA] URGENT - sakai-2.6.0-rc03 tag request

Pete Peterson plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Mon May 11 16:43:57 PDT 2009

Greetings QA admins,

After discussions with Anthony and we would like to proceed with the installation of Sakai-2.6.0-rc03 despite the concerns with SAK-15504. There is a possibility that the issues we are seeing are isolated to UCT's installation. Minimally, installation of this tag across our QA servers will help us determine the validity of this theory and continue testing efforts for the upcoming release.

* Please install sakai-2.6.0-rc03 tag ASAP.

Thanks for your help in this effort,

Pete Peterson
QA Director, Sakai Foundation
plpeterson at ucdavis.edu