[WG: Sakai QA] [DG: User Experience] Proposal: create new Jira issue type: proposal

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue May 5 06:57:55 PDT 2009

I think creating a new issue type called proposals is much less
brittle than opting for a pre-fix "Proposal" in the subject line.
Creating a component called "proposals" seems to me to stretch the
definition of component beyond what was intended and appears a
confusing alternative to me.

The Type field which is positioned directly below the Key field when
you look at an issue seems to me an unambiguous pointer regarding the
nature of an issue; i.e. is a bug, a task, a proposal, etc.

Cheers,

Anth