[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] content and mailarchive "runconversion" scripts for 2.6+

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Fri Mar 20 10:04:31 PDT 2009

Seth Theriault wrote:

> The new scripts offer are based on Ray Davis's "experiemental"
> patch for the content-runconversion script in SAK-15513. They
> both work the same way offer the same command-line options, and
> provide a general example for how to write these scripts.

In addition to content and mailarchive, assignments also has a
conversion script that appears to date back to 2.5:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/assignment/branches/sakai_2-6-x/runconversion.sh

More detail can found in this JIRA:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-11821

Can someone tell me if this still needs to be in 2.6? Can people
who might upgrade from 2.4.* directly to 2.6 still use this
"runconversion" stuff (with the obvious changes for CLASSPATH)??

Seth