[WG: Sakai QA] content and mailarchive "runconversion" scripts for 2.6+

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Thu Mar 19 13:00:08 PDT 2009

Hello,

I draw your attention to:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-15512
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-15513

I have taken over these JIRAs -- blockers for the 2.6.0 release
--  from their previous owners and uploaded whole new versions of
the scripts for wider testing. I have done preliminary testing to
make sure the CLASSPATH variables and the like work correctly,
but I have no actual data to test on.

The new scripts offer are based on Ray Davis's "experiemental"
patch for the content-runconversion script in SAK-15513. They
both work the same way offer the same command-line options, and
provide a general example for how to write these scripts.

Please test these scripts and report problems. In a few days, I
will upload diffs against current trunk and 2.6.x for commit and
inclusion.

Seth