[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai testing servers: QA and nightly2.sakaiproject.org

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Mon Mar 9 02:54:27 PDT 2009

Chris,

Thank you for adding that locale. This shows the change works under
certain conditions. It's been helpful to diagnose my problem further.

You should not change org.sakaiproject.util.ResourceLoader log level to
DEBUG unless you have lots of disk space for the logs. ;)

It seems the change isn't working under my conditions. This is because
this change doesn't deal with JVM locale settings like mine
"-Duser.language=fr -Duser.region=FR".

I've created SAK-15816 and commented in SAK-13899.

Jean-Francois