[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai testing servers: QA and nightly2.sakaiproject.org

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Mar 6 07:52:33 PST 2009

Hi all providers of Sakai testing servers,

In her description on SAK-13899, Beth Kirschner notes the debug locale
en_DEBUG will be useful for QA.

I'm afraid the en_DEBUG locale isn't available on Issue Verification and
Evaluation and Demos servers. Could it be added to the available locales
for these servers?

I'm afraid SAK-13899 doesn't seem to work on my local Sakai 2.6.x server.

When I set the locale to english (DEBUG), I don't get the debug locale
display and the DEBUG logs of org.sakaiproject.util.ResourceLoader show
an empty locale:

2009-03-06 16:43:33,445 DEBUG http-8080-Processor24
org.sakaiproject.util.ResourceLoader - getString(key) bundle
name=user-tool-prefs, locale=, key=cancel_pref, value=Cancel Changes)

Can I reopen this issue now?

Cheers,

Jean-Francois