[WG: Sakai QA] Closing issues when trunk doesn't build

Pete Peterson plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 2 14:32:41 PDT 2009

Hi Sean,

This testing is usually fine, but obviously not as desirable as testing on trunk. One critical issue would be how fresh your local build is, because your tests on local build might miss conflicts from a new fix or modification. All in all I think this should be fine in rare situations like this one.

Thanks for your help,

Pete