[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] [DG: User Experience] QA and user testing

David Haines dlhaines at umich.edu
Fri Jul 31 10:56:12 PDT 2009

Both Clay's and Michael's points seem right on target to me.

Can we set an expectation of when a decision to add these Forums to
the 2.7 code base will be made?  The end of August seems like a
reasonable time frame to me.  It provides several weeks for reading
documentation and code and for getting responses to questions without
letting the process go on indefinitely. (The user testing is very
important but since it is expected only to effect the decision if a
blocker is unexpectedly found it shouldn't be a prerequisite to making
a decision.) If we don't get the consideration pipeline running soon
we'll end up faced with a lot of decisions that need to be made
quickly when the freeze date approaches.

- Dave

David Haines
CTools Developer
Digital Media Commons