[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] [DG: User Experience] QA and user testing

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Fri Jul 31 10:35:43 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Michael
Korcuska<mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org> wrote:

> All of this takes practice, though, and in part I see Clay's desire to do
> this with Forums as part exercising the processes we're trying to establish
> to see what works in practice. So its a test case, of sorts, for a small
> part of the overall process.

Yes, and to be clear, a test case with what seems to me at this stage
an exemplary candidate. It may have seemed at some point that I was
picking on the Forums work, when in fact I see a lot of promise in it,
and it looks to me to have gone further in documentation,
coordination, and preparation than any other set of work being
considered for 2.7. At this early stage it looks to me like it might
be the most important set of changes for 2.7.

~Clay