[WG: Sakai QA] [DG: User Experience] User Experience] why a separate step to join sites?

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Fri Jul 24 08:10:57 PDT 2009

I'd like to clarify what I think are two similar proposals here.

I hear Dave suggesting implicit join on visit. I hear Adam suggesting
that joinable mean visitable, but join remaining explicit.

Personally, I would favor the latter (fewer side effects). Maybe
something in/near the tool menu (portal level)?

Thanks,
-Noah