[WG: Sakai QA] Fwd: [Using Sakai] STATUS UPDATE: Sakai Jira and Confluence Migration

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Jul 6 08:07:10 PDT 2009

There are *broken* "Tiny Links" on the Sakai release pages (e.g. all
documentation links at http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/2.5.4/#documentation)
  that currently resolve to errors. Can someone please update these
tiny links so that our release page documentation can be found?

Thanks,
- Beth

Begin forwarded message: