[WG: Sakai QA] QA sakai.properties

Pete Peterson plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jul 1 10:59:28 PDT 2009

Hi Beth and QA-Admins,

Each QA instance has its own variable setup and that is preferential to standardization so we can test over a larger install-base. There are often add-ons or features that need to be tweaked or tested by having an instance turn-on or install the feature or add-on.

My suggestion would be to contact the qa-admins (I have added them to the email) and ask if someone can accommodate your request. The timing of this request happens to be perfect as we have just release RC06 and the qa-admins are in the process of updating their systems.

Let me know if I can help further,

Pete