[WG: Sakai QA] QA sakai.properties

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Jul 1 10:48:17 PDT 2009

Hi Pete,

    I just got off the phone with some folks at Stanford who would
like to test out some of the 'experimental' ical features of the
calendar tool, but these need to be enabled via a sakai.properties
setting. It seems we should have at least one QA server that has these
features enabled (ical.experimental=true;
calendar.external.subscriptions.enable = true) -- any suggestions on
how to proceed? Is there a standard QA sakai.properties that's in use
for QA (and should there be), or should I instead contact the
individual QA server owners to enable these settings?

Thanks!
- Beth