[WG: Sakai QA] FCKeditor upgrade - 2.6.4

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Fri Apr 3 13:37:45 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I've completed an upgrade and initial testing of FCKeditor 2.6.4.
This work was done in the SAK-15994 branch of trunk.

It applies the upgrade and fixes a significant but subtle bug,
SAK-15993. It also addresses a number of issues that have been
bugging our users at Michigan (we are using the 2.6.2 editor as on
2.6.0-beta03 QA servers in production).

I have merged this cleanly into 2.6.x locally and all functionality
appears preserved. I am also evaluating if some of the other issues
tracked in JIRA are resolved by this upgrade. I suggest that we merge
this to trunk for testing and evaluate it for merge into 2.6.x for
the 2.6.0 release.

http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-15994
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-15993

Thanks,