[sakai-pmc] Time for Community survey(s)?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 03:55:03 PDT 2015

Are the questions meant to be for information sharing between institutions,
or are they meant to be so the PMC can see when people plan to upgrade,
what tools are used, what ones might be eligible for deprecation/promotion
etc?

I think it's mainly for the PMC TBH, so we should come up with the list of
questions.

Anyway, a survey to figure out the survey questions, overload!

cheers,
Steve