[sakai-pmc] [sakai-core-team] Negative feedback about Sakai

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Jan 13 08:03:40 PST 2015

That would be great! Thanks for volunteering. I think the advantage of
keeping on Twitter is that folks who follow the conversation need to be
considered. So if we do an email response, I strongly feel we need to find
a way to connect that back with the tweet-thread. Perhaps a blog post
summarizing the discussion, etc.