[sakai-pmc] [sakai-forum] Re: What do we think of this so far?

John A. Lewis - Unicon jlewis at unicon.net
Tue Jan 6 14:23:30 PST 2015

As part of the Google Apps for Nonprofits, we get access to all the
functionality of "Google Groups for Business". Things like the Q&A Forum we
are testing out right now are not available otherwise. We also get much
better management tools. And the groups all email with the "apereo.org"
domain rather than the "googlegroups.com" domain, which I think is better
from a brand perspective.

You wont find the groups or content searching in the groups.google.com
site, but you can search and discover all the Apereo groups by going to
groups.apereo.org instead. But you will see them in the general Google
search index, for example search on "Apere OAE Group" and you'll find their
group in the first few results.