[sakai-pmc] Documentation space on Github?

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Feb 16 08:39:59 PST 2015

"I was thinking of moving the Release documentation page [2] , which
actually is not in Confluence but just a plain old html page, served up
with a static web server (I think). For now, I would just use Github to
update this Release notes page, but deploy in the same place."

https://pages.github.com/
https://help.github.com/articles/creating-pages-with-the-automatic-generator/
https://help.github.com/articles/creating-project-pages-manually/
http://www.thinkful.com/learn/a-guide-to-using-github-pages/