[sakai-pmc] [DG: Open Forum] Plan - from Mailman to Google groups

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Feb 2 10:11:11 PST 2015

Yes, that is correct. My proposal is to move Mailman subscribers to the
new Apereo google group lists. The one gotcha that was pointed out to me
is that a number of folks might prefer their existing Google addresses
be used, but I'm not sure if there is any way to deal with that.

- Neal

--
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator