[sakai-pmc] [DG: Open Forum] Plan - from Mailman to Google groups

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Feb 2 07:41:59 PST 2015

Hi all,

Pardon me if I missed some information, but what is happening with the Security WG email address and archives policy.

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam
Postbus 1025 / 1000 BA Amsterdam
Weesperzijde 190 / 1097 DZ Amsterdam