[sakai-pmc] Update on Stack Overflow sites

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Sep 12 16:01:59 PDT 2014

Yeah, it looks like both projects are at about equal level. I'm not super
worried about this first phase and seems like they'll both make it. But
needs 200 people to get past the next phase.

I don't think Sakai alone will be able to do that.

Almost all of the top voted questions in the Apereo site looks they're on
Sakai, so feels like we'd need more activity from people involved in Apereo
projects other than Sakai to make that one work?