[sakai-pmc] REPOSTING > Sakai 11 Tech Assistance Needed > Lessons Enhancement Project (LEaP)

Mark Reilly mark.reilly at nyu.edu
Tue Oct 7 16:44:33 PDT 2014

Hi Josh,

Sorry I saw your question on Friday but I wasn't sure if I should reply as I am not on the PMC and I can't say what the overall plan is. I pinged Dr Chuck yesterday about responding to you but I didn't hear back from him yet.

Question 1. Dr Chuck has been working on this lately and it seems to be working well   I have been working with it locally but he'd have to update you on the status.

Question 2. I am continuing to develop Morpheus. We ran into some issues when we inlined the iframes because some of them use bootstrap.css and it was overriding the portal CSS. I have been updating the templates and the CSS to add a namespacing convention so we don't run into these conflicts.

We don't have a consistent development build with both the iframes turned off and Morpheus running. I'd like to have one going forward as the responsive portal matures.

You sent me another email too and I'll respond to that momentarily.

Thanks,
Mark