[sakai-pmc] opinion of ScreenSteps

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Nov 26 08:15:39 PST 2014

Hi Ann,

Overall, I would say that Screensteps has worked very well for our needs.
We've used it to coordinate our Help documentation contributions, as well
as translations. While the PMC approved the use of Screensteps, if you have
more detailed questions about how it has been working for us, please
contact me offline at neal.caidin at apereo.org , and I'll also see if the
Sakai documentation lead has time to answer questions as well (she is
usually quite generous with her time :-) ).

Cheers,
Neal