[sakai-pmc] Update on Stack Overflow sites

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 03:59:48 PST 2014

Two more months have passed and activity in the sites has stalled.

IMHO opinion we might be able to get over the first hurdle, but I highly
doubt we will get over the second, which requires vastly more committed
people, so I'm tending towards ending this experiment and suggesting we
post decent questions and answers to the general site with the sakai tag.

It would be nice if this was coordinated so that we can spread the
reputation love around though.

Thoughts?

regards,
Steve