[sakai-pmc] Question - Re: Proposal - Remove Axis Web services from Sakai

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Nov 24 06:20:05 PST 2014

Yeah, I was off Friday but

I don't believe it is dependent, and even if it was it is relatively easy
to update to use the CXF web services instead and it would be something
noticed quickly.

Really the switch is nearly all positive and all of the existing services
have been ported over. The biggest impact would be for people who had a
*lot* of custom web services and needed to convert them or someone that
often updated webservices live. (As I believe you need to restart the
webapp to pick up changes now)