[sakai-pmc] [Building Sakai] Morpheus QA / Demo .

Mark Reilly mar22 at nyu.edu
Fri Nov 7 19:23:16 PST 2014

Hi Diego,

Sorry for the radio silence: I have been in training this week and i was presenting at the Sakai Virtual Conference. My wife is also a week overdue...

So yes, I think it's time to submit jiras against Morpheus. It's still a work in progress but I am getting ready to turn it over to the community very soon.

The main jira is here: https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-25514

Please submit sub-jiras to SAK-25514.

For what it's worth, the Morpheus code on the Marist QA server is a little out of date. I didn't get a chance to really look at it before last night I'll work with Uday to get it updated. So if you can hold off submitting jiras beforehand. They're certainly a few known issues that still need to be addressed. I am also working on a code refactor to add a new namespace convention to the templates and the sass files.

I'll be out for a little bit on paternity leave so I may be slow to answer but I will be looking at these all these jiras.

Thanks,
Mark