[sakai-pmc] [Building Sakai] Morpheus QA / Demo .

Uday Ghattamaneni ghattamaneni.uday at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:05:31 PST 2014

Hi Diego,

I think JIRA is more appropriate so that Mark or me or any one from
community working on Morpheus can jump in and contribute. But I will be the
contact person for the QA system related maintenance like applying the
fixes once they are resolved through JIRA.

Thanks,
Uday
Thanks Uday!... and where can we start to send our feedback?  Directly to
you and/or Mark, or should be write it in JIRA... What is the best option
to make you arrive our ideas and suggestions (and I hope collaborations and
contributions)?

Diego

> Wow, Thanks Uday and Marist!!!
>

> On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Uday Ghattamaneni <
> ghattamaneni.uday at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> We have Installed a new Sakai QA server [1] built using 10.2 at Marist,
>> this will be using Morpheus as rendering engine and using morpheus-default
>> skin. Due to the high interest in Morpheus we thought it would be helpful
>> to have a QA system dedicated to it, so that everyone can start using and
>> exploring it.
>>
>> [1] http://qa01-sakai.marist.edu/portal
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Uday