[sakai-pmc] How to add a Contrib

Gao Jun gaojun at fudan.edu.cn
Mon May 26 08:03:10 PDT 2014

Hi Neal,

I create the ticket INFRSTR-281 but failed to assign this to you (I
cannot find the assignee field in the ticket which I can find in other
area).

I think this tool still need a lot work to do to make it a productive
tool, especially a lot of documentations are needed. So, I only want to
have a new Confluence space to introduce and demonstrate it. After these
works done, a Jira area may be needed at that time.

Thank you.

Gao Jun

于 2014年05月26日 21:11, Neal Caidin 写道: