[sakai-pmc] LAST CHANCE: PMC pre/post conference meeting poll

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue May 6 06:51:28 PDT 2014

Once y'all have decided what you want to do, please let me know if it is
okay to publish broadly and encourage other community members to attend.
I know the meeting is open, however if folks don't know about it, they
won't come. If we give them advance notice, they might be able to plan
better.

Thanks for considering this request.

Cheers,
Neal