[sakai-pmc] 2014 Sakai tools survey - action needed

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon May 5 07:57:08 PDT 2014

[sakai-pmc]

Hi Sakai PMC,

I'm planning on sending out the Tools survey ASAP, but before I do,
please review [1] .  Also, please update the Tools queries if needed [2] .

Once these two tasks are done, I'll set a "due date" for the survey and
ship out.

A few of the changes I made:  Added Delegated Access and Signup tools to
Core tools part of the survey. Added Messages to the core tools survey,
which I forgot last year, and if I forget it again, S2U team will beat
me up. ;-)

Cheers,
Neal

[1] 2014 Tools survey preview -