[sakai-pmc] Fwd: [apereo-projects] Conference Space Requirements

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri May 2 08:07:38 PDT 2014

Attending remotely?  Maybe, but my experience with remote meeting
participation has rarely been a good one.  Acoustics are usually bad and
often the remote participant ends up disrupting the meeting dynamics
because the ability to participate actively waxes and wanes with the
quality (or lack thereof) of the connection and the varying voice
characteristics of attendees in the room.

Also, I've just been informed that adding a projector involves a $600.00
charge, so I suggest we see if someone can bring one to the meeting.