[sakai-pmc] Updated About Sakai on the Gateway page

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Mar 31 04:41:50 PDT 2014

Hi PMC,

I would like to wrap this up before QA06 if possible, which is scheduled
for later this week.

Enclosed are two html pages:  about.html and features.html.

On the about.html page I removed "CLE" and I also added in information
on how to get support by linking to Collab lists and linking to the list
of Sakai Commercial affiliates, plus a generic contact email for me -
sakaicoordinator at apereo.org . The example : "A student can create a
class website to work on and submit assignments electronically."  ,
doesn't make sense to me. Why would a student create a class website and
submit assignments to herself? But that's what is already there and I
didn't change it.

On the features.html page, I removed the Link Tool and added the Signup
tool, and removed "CLE".

Please review if you have a chance.

Thanks,
Neal