[sakai-pmc] Stack exchange site

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Sun Jun 15 04:39:38 PDT 2014

My feeling is that anything we do in confluence is a waste of time.

I think that we should do something (perhaps write a confluence page) about area51 and send folks there and just start using area51 as the "experiment" and see where we go.  We write a little document about how to get questions into area51.

/Chuck