[sakai-pmc] Stack exchange site

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jun 11 12:31:28 PDT 2014

I can add the Atlassian plug-in no problem. Atlassian is VERY generous
with us (we owe them some gratitude) and let's us have access to all
their plug-ins for no charge. 3rd party plug-ins are a different matter
and have to be negotiated separately. This is an Atlassian plug-in, so
we are good on that count.

However, my concern is that if we go in two or three directions at one
time, our effort will be diffuse and they may all fail.

My suggestion is let's pick one option, get buy-in from this group/Sakai
core team, put energy and effort in to make it a success, and "fail
fast", meaning let's try it for a month and if it takes off, great, if
not, let's not waste the energy.

I hope that isn't too blunt. ;-)

Just my opinion, obviously.

Thanks,