[sakai-pmc] Dashboard inclusion in trunk

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Jun 10 07:11:18 PDT 2014

I wasn't able to attend at Miami and am therefore learning about this
discussion now.

Is dashboard currently used in another language than English?

About the general state of Dashboard I've just checked JIRA quickly and
found the following.

DASH-242 is shown as Critical and DASH-310 as Major.

Apart from the issues mentioned by Beth, there are also the following
Critical issues:
DASH-308
DASH-292

I think it would be a good idea to get Dashboard in good state before
its inclusion.

Cheers,

J-F